This app is designed with the intention to help you achieving a calm state of mind and relaxation by guiding you in controlling your breath’s pace and rate as well as providing real-time bio-feedbacks.
◆ No External Expensive Tracking Device is needed! ◆
Our app will only require user to put their fingertip gently on the rear camera in order to track their real-time bio-feedbacks. No external finger or ear pulse oximeter is needed for the app to work.Our app provides 3 different breathing mode for users to practice along with flexible target breath per minute (BPM). As slow breathing is encouraged by health practitioners, users can improve their slow breathing techniques also by decreasing target (BPM) in setting page, the slower the better, however, for beginner, we recommend to start from 9 or 10 breath per minute.
◆ About Controlled Breathing ◆
Controlled breathing is an exercise widely practiced among yoga and Tai Qi practitioners. It is believed that such practice can bring positive effects to our health. It is achieved by inhaling, exhaling and holding breath at different breath pace ratio.
From biological perspective, controlled breathing has an effect on our heart rate variability(HRV). Unlike average heart beat per minute interval that we often see in a medical pulse oximeter, HRV is measured by the variation in beat-to-beat interval. Based on existing studies, breathing affect our HRV in a manner that our HRV value increases when we inhale and decreases when we exhale. When we are in stress or overwhelmed by negative emotions, our HRV pattern is messy and irregular. After practicing controlled breathing, you may find out that your HRV pattern has become more regular, and there is a big difference of HRV value when you inhale and exhale. A good and regular HRV can actually free you out of stress and negative emotions.
◆ Benefits ◆
• Freeing the whole system from tension, not only the physical body but also the conscious and subconscious mind.
• Relieving symptoms of asthma.
• Getting rid of negative emotions like depression, anger, arrogance, greed & so on.
• Improving the circulation of blood throughout the body and balance your blood pressure.
• Enhancing the function of several organs, which include the kidneys, pancreas, intestines, diaphragm, lungs and the heart.
• Removing the toxins from within the body.
• Preventing various diseases by strengthening the immune system.
◆ Features ◆
• Easy-to-follow breath pacer guidance (with voice instruction and peaceful background music).
• Real time HRV bio-feedback chart.
• Real time breathing performance feedback chart.
• History of your breathing training.
• Journal to keep track of your daily feelings.
• iCloud Synchronization.
• Social network integration.
• Support Chinese Traditional and Chinese Simplified Localization.
◆ Disclaimer ◆
This app does not intend to replace medical monitoring devices. It is intended for informational and entertainment purposes only.
This training is not suitable for people with high blood pressure, low blood pressure or pregnant women.